Tuesday, November 02, 2010

The Reasons Why I Love You

1. I love the way we finish each others sentences.

2. I love the way you look at me.

3. I love how beautiful your eyes are.

4. I love the way I can't imagine a day without you in my life.

5. I love the way if we were ever separated I wouldn't know how to go on.

6. I love how you know that I'll always be there when you need me to be.

7. I love how complete I feel when I am with you.

8. I love the way you make me laugh.

9. I love the way you laugh.

10. I love your thoughtfulness.

11. I love the way we glance at each other across the room and know what each other is thinking.

12. I love the way, how even though we may be miles apart I still feel like you're right here with me.

13. I love the way you surprise me.

14. I love the way you treat my friends.

15. I love your love for the things that interest me.

16. I love the way your voice sounds over the phone.

17. I love the way you handle troubled times.

18. I love the way you respect me.

19. I love laying in bed at night talking about nothing.

20. I love your intelligence.

21. I love your ability to make friends where ever we go.

22. I love how every time I look at you, you take my breath away.

23. I love how my heart skips a beat whenever you walk into the room.

24. I love the ways you choose to show your affection for me.

25. I love the way you inspire me to be more than I am.

26. I love the way you make me feel like anything is possible as long as I'm with you.

27. I love your sense of humor.

28. I love you just the way you are.

29. I love the way you look at me.

30. I love the way you think you look awful when you first wake up when it is actually then I find you the most beautiful.

31. I love your strength of character.

32. I love your confidence.

33. I love your ability to make me feel better when times are tough.

34. I love the way we make up after a fight.

35. I love the way you support me when I'm off track.

36. I love your natural beauty.

37. I love your openness to try new things.

38. I love your ability to talk things through.

39. I love how I am and feel when I am with you.

40. I love you for you.


5 comments:

AzuE said...

I love u so much....
ngee!!!

Ezal R said...

Hee... I love u too

Jun said...

im not...

AzuE said...

erk???
sapa kamoo??

Ezal R said...

orang korea tu..tapi konon jela..hehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...